When it comes to Easter festivity, the Easter bunny deserves a mention. In simple words, bunny is a significant symbol of the Easter holiday. Most people hold the opinion that the night before Easter, the bunny brings in baskets filled with colorful candies, toys and eggs for the kids. Since ages, the bunny has been dominating Eastertide. You may come up with innumerable stuffs with the bunny theme starting from bunny cakes to stuffed bunny and bunny imprinted Easter cards.
So, when Easter celebrations are soon approaching, decorating a house with bunny is an ideal way to proceed with. You may count on the bunny decorations ideas included below-
- You can give a start to your bunny décor by opting for bunny ornaments. Such ornaments may either be made from metal or fabric. These ornaments are widely used in home décor, shops décor and churches. Bunny shaped ear rings and pendants hit the shops no sooner than Easter approaches.
- You may use cardboard tube for making bunny crafts. The bunny when prepared may be used in the form of a table centerpiece. If you have made tiny bunnies out of the cardboard tube then place them at different sections of the house.
- You may wish to go in for an bunny decoration that is a bit quicker to undertake. In that case, bunny stickers work well. You may stick them on the windows, mirrors and doors.
- Easter bunny hangings make great decorations as well. For this, you may either purchase stuffed bunnies or come up with your own. They not only liven up the atmosphere but add to the festive spirit as well.
- If you are planning to gift your loved one an Easter basket, then you can stuff it with small bunnies together with bunny shaped chocolates.
These are some of the Easter bunny decoration ideas that will help make your Easter celebrations a memorable one.
Christmas Carnivals provides you with fantastic information on bunny decorations. Just surf through the pages of this site for more useful information on Easter decorations.