|Christmas Carnivals » Easter » Easter Dinner Recipes
Easter Dinner Recipes
Easter comes during the spring season when everything seems to appear vibrant and lively. Spend your Easter vacations by preparing and having lip smacking dinner recipes. The Easter party can be enjoyed and made special with delicious recipes that will leave the guests spell bound. There are lots of Easter dinner recipes that are sure to tickle the taste buds. |
As the Easter is just round the corner indulge yourself in making and eating various delicious recipes and delight everyone.
Honey Garlic Meatballs Recipe:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2-cup honey
- 3/4-cup ketchup
- 1-tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4-cup soy sauce
- Cooked rice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take a large size bowl and put ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs and salt into it and mix them well.
- Out of the mixture, prepare 48 balls about 1 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Take a jellyroll pan and making a single coating, pour the mixture in the pan.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake the meatballs for about 12-15 minutes at a temperature of 500° F.
- Take a frying pan and melt butter in it and sauté garlic until tender. Add Soya sauce, honey and ketchup. Bring to a boil.
- Keep the gas on low flame and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Now add meatballs to it and keep on heating till the sauce thickens and a shiny effect occurs on the meatballs. Now the yummy honey garlic meatballs are ready to be served with the rice.
Stuffed Easter Lamb Recipe:
- 1 young lamb
- Salt, pepper
- 3/4-cup butter, divided
- Juice of 3 large lemons
- Offal (heart, liver, lungs, etc.)
- 1 pound meat, ground
- 2 large onions, grated
- 4 1/2 cups rice, cooked
- Small cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons finely
- Chopped mint
- 3 cups boiling water
- Take the lamb and wash it properly. Once washed, leave it for drying.
- Marinate the lamb from inside as well as outside with salt, pepper, 1/4-cup butter, and lemon juice.
- Take a frying pan and melt the butter in it.
- Add on offal as in the waste products of the butchered lamb and ground meat to it and cook for about 10 minutes. Keep stirring at frequent intervals.
- Add onion, rice, cinnamon and mint and cook for about 10 minutes. Don't forget to stir.
- Now remove cinnamon stick and stuff the lamb.
- Take the roasting pan and place the lamb in it.
- Add 3 cups of boiled water.
- Now the time is to roast the lamb. Keep on roasting at a temperature of 350°, for about 2 1/2 hours but do not forget to moisten occasionally and the mouthwatering stuffed Easter lamb is ready to be served.
To know more about log on to Christmas Carnivals
More on Easter Recipes |