|During the festival of Christmas children as well as the adults involve themselves in different kinds of activity. One kind of activity which the children enjoy doing is the making of Christmas crafts. Children often with the help of their parents make these crafts. Easy to make Christmas Crafts require less time and little effort.
Some of the Easy to make Christmas Crafts are:
Pony Bead Wreath
Paddle Pop Star
- Materials Needed:
- 12” Chenille Stems
- Wire Cutters
- Pony Beads, different colors
- Using the wire cutters cut the chenille stems in half.
- Pour different colored pony beads in a bowl.
- A person can put any number of pony beads on the chenille stem depending on his/her will.
- Bend the chenille stem into a circle and twist the ends together.
- It can be hanged on a Christmas tree or can be used to tie gifts and presents.
Learn more about Easy to make Christmas Crafts with Christmas Carnivals.
- Materials Needed
- 10 Paddle pop sticks (Popsickle sticks), colored or plain
- Hot glue gun or ordinary glue
- Length of fishing line
- Paint or Textas (felt tip pens), glitter, etc
- Draw up a template of a star using paddle pop sticks.
- Place one paddle pop stick inside one line then adds some glue to the top. Position second stick on this.
- Continue step 2 until all 10 sticks are in place.
- Attach some fishing line to one point for hanging.
- Decorate as desired. Gold, red and green make great Christmas stars. Other colors for theme parties, etceteras, or use glow in the dark paint for a magical bedroom at night.