Christmas is the season of great joy and merriment. It is the time when people decorate their houses with different types of lights and ornaments, buy new household articles and clothes. Needless to say, kids play a very important part in all these activities. Christmas arts and crafts for kids give some ideas about the materials, which can be done by small children at home.
Two important points have to be noted here:
- The craft making has to be a pleasurable activity for the children
- It should be easy enough for them to make
The following Christmas arts and crafts for kids should give them pleasure while doing them.
Paper Plate Poinsettia
- Colored paper plate
- Red, green and yellow construction paper
Christmas Place Cards
- Trace the child's hand on the red and green construction paper
- Cut out the hand tracings
- Stick the green hand tracings on the colored paper plate
- Stick the red hand tracings inside the first hand tracings
- Stick with glue another layer of red hand tracings
- Put a small circle of yellow paper in the middle
- Card stock or any other hard stiff paper
- Marker pen
To know more on the Christmas arts and crafts for kids log on to Christmas Carnivals.
- Cut the stiff card stock or any other hard stiff paper in to the shape of a Christmas card
- Write the name of each guest on each card
- You can decorate the cards according to your wish
- Arrange all the cards on the guest table