Crafting activity is a one kind of activity that brings the whole family together as the adults as well as the children take active part in this activity. Each of the crafts differ from each other in their structure, form as well as color combination. The Christmas Crafts For Kids, as the name suggests are crafts that are made out of paper.
Try these easy steps to make a Paper Christmas Tree that belongs to the group of. Christmas Paper Crafts For Kids.
Paper Christmas Tree
- Green construction paper
- Crayons, markers, glitter glue, or tempera paint
- Clear tape
- Other colors of construction paper, glue, hole punch, stickers (optional)
- Fold a piece of green construction paper in half and then cut it in half.
- Put the two pieces together, and fold them in half again.
- Draw half a Christmas tree opposite the fold.
- Cut along the line to get two identical tree
- Fold the trees in half, just barely creasing the center line (this is to mark the center of the tree).
- Cut a slit along the bottom half of the center of one tree and along the top half of the center of the other tree.
- Slip the two trees together along the slits.
- Using clear tape, tape the bottoms and tops together (pieces of tape on the bottom and at the top make the tree stand straight and prevent the slit ends from flopping over).
- Decorate the tree with crayons, markers, glitter glue, or tempera paint. Or glue on tiny construction paper decorations or use star stickers. You can also cut out tiny paper balls using a hole punch.
- 3-dimensional Christmas decoration is ready
- This step is optional- Cut out a small construction paper star and cut a tiny slit in it. Put the star on the top of the tree (and fix it with some tape}.
- For a bigger tree: Start with two pieces of green construction paper, and fold them so they make a long, thin rectangle. Draw a tree opposite the fold. Then follow the rest of the procedure.
Know about the other Christmas Paper Crafts For Kids and learn to make them with Christmas Carnivals.