People at the time of the Christmas festival decorate their homes with ornaments, lights, decorative items and handmade crafts. The Christmas Crafts For Preschoolers are crafts that can be made by children.
These crafts take less time and less effort. The children can
make these crafts without taking their parent
With the help of the instructions given below try to make the following Christmas Crafts For Preschoolers.
Paper Frog Puppet
- A piece of green paper
- A small strip of red construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- Googly eyes (optional)
Simple Sailboat Craft
- Fold a piece of green paper in thirds, forming a long rectangle.
- Fold the long rectangle into fourths, making a “W' shape.
- This “W” shape will be the frog
- Draw eyes on the frog (or glue on googly eyes)
- Cut out a long tongue from a red paper and glue the end of it in the frog's mouth
- Put in your thumb in the in the frog's lower jaw and put your other fingers in the upper jaw. A frog puppet with a very big mouth is now ready.
- A wide plastic lid (like the lid from a margarine tub)
- A drinking straw
- Construction paper
- Kids' scissors
- A hole punch
- Crayons, markers, and/or stickers
- A small wad of play dough
Christmas Carnivals helps you to learn about the other kinds of Christmas Crafts for Preschooler
- Cut a triangle from a piece of construction paper - this will be your sail.
- Decorate the sail with crayons, markers or stickers
- Punch three holes along one side of the triangle
- Weave a drinking straw (the boat's mast) through the holes
- Put a small wad of molding clay on the inside of the lid. Push the end of the drinking straw into the clay.
- You now have a cute little toy sailboat that can float in water