The Christmas crafts are made by children at the schools or at home at the time of the festival of Christmas. The crafts are different from one another in their form, structure as well as color combination. The Easy Christmas Crafts For Child are those, which the children can make without taking the help of their parents with ease.
Try these steps to make the following Easy Christmas Crafts For Child with the help of the materials given below.
Paper Plate Poinsettia (Flower) Craft
- A paper plate
- Red, green and yellow construction paper
- Glue (or a stapler)
Candy Train Craft
- Trace your hand on red and green paper construction paper.
- Cut out the hand tracings.
- Glue or staple a circle of green handprint tracings (fingers pointing outwards) around the outside of the plate.
- Glue or staple a second circle of red handprint tracings (fingers pointing outwards) just inside the first circle.
- Glue or staple a third circle of red handprint tracings at the center of the plate.
- Glue a small paper circle in the center of the flower.
- Hot glue gun
- A roll of hard candy
- 4 wrapped peppermint candies
- A wrapped caramel
- A wrapped chocolate kiss
- A short length of yarn or string (optional)
Learn about the Easy Christmas Crafts For Child with Christmas Carnivals.
- Glue four wrapped peppermint candies to a roll of candy with the help of the hot glue gun. The peppermint candies are the wheels of the train.
- Glue a wrapped caramel to the top, at one end the train. Glue a wrapped chocolate kiss on top of that.
- To use the train as a tree ornament, glue a small length of string to the top of the train.