During the festive season of Christmas people adorn their homes with crafts that differ from each other in shape, size, form, structure and color combination.
These crafts may be paper crafts, woodcrafts, food crafts or any other kind of craft. The Christmas crafts can be made at home or bought from the market.
The Christmas Felt Crafts are those crafts that are made out of felt, which is a kind of fabric made of compressed malted animal fibers.
Try these easy steps to make the following Christmas Felt Crafts with the help of the materials listed below.
Felt Angel Ornament
- White Felt
- Flesh colored felt
- 1" wooden bead
- Small ribbon roses
- Gold thread for hanging
- Gold Buttons (stars, hearts)
- Gold wedding ring accessories
- Gold Pen to make designs or to write messages
- Cut 2 from white felt for body. Stitch up three sides, stuff. Gather top with thread and pull tight. Cut arms from white felt, hands and feet from Flesh felt.
- Paint face on wooden ball, glue hair to top of head. Glue head to the top of the body. Glue a hand to an arm piece, glue arms to the body. Glue feet to the bottom of the body.
- Glue button between the hands. Glue rose to the neck. Use Bow wings or purchased wings and glue to the back of the body.
Glue ring to the back of the head. Fold thread in half and knot and glue the knot to the back of the head.
- Large and small paper plates
- Felt in different colors
- Cookie cutters (different sizes and shapes)
- Hole punch
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint
Know and learn to make other kinds of Christmas Felt Crafts with Christmas Carnivals.
- Trace cookie cutters onto plates.
- Cut out.
- Glue to felt.
- Cut felt around decoration.
- Punch a hole at the top.
- Place string through the hole and tie.