Christmas decorations are incomplete without the Arts and Crafts For Christmas. The Christmas crafts are made out of wood or paper or any other material.
The Christmas crafts are made at home by the children and these crafts reflect the power of creativity of a child. The adults sometimes along with the children take part in this crafting activity. The Arts
and Crafts For Christmas are used for indoor as well as outdoor decorations during the festival of Christmas.
Follow these easy steps and try to make a Greeting Card Bookmark that comes under the category of Christmas Art
Greeting Card Bookmark
- Used Greeting Cards
- Poster board or Cardboard
- Crayons, Markers, or Paint
- Cut a strip from the poster board or thin cardboard, about 8 inches x 2 inches. Cut out the picture on the front of a greeting card. Glue the picture at the top of the strip. Allow the glue to dry.
- Write a message on the strip if you want. If the bookmark is a gift, you can simply write "to:" and "From:” If your picture is a Christmas picture, then write a Christmas message on your strip.
- To make your bookmark more durable, cover it with clear contact paper or laminate it.
The Candy Cane Reindeer is a Christmas Craft that can be made at home with ease.
Candy Cane Reindeer
- Candy cane
- Pipe cleaner (chenille stem)
- 5mm pair of wiggle eyes
- 5mm Pom-pom
- Take a pipe cleaner and cut in half.
- Twist pipe cleaner around candy cane neck. Form pipe cleaner to look like antlers.
- Glue pom-pom onto the end of candy cane hook. Pom pom will form the nose of the reindeer.
- Glue eyes just above pom pom to give the reindeer life.
Learn to make other kinds of Arts and Crafts For Christmas with Christmas Carnivals.