Christmas ornaments are an integral part of the Christmas decorations. They can be bought, but of course, articles that are bought do not have the personal touch which, articles made at home have. Some Christmas ornaments or cards are pretty easy to make and there are a lot of easy Christmas crafts for kids.
These easy Christmas crafts for kids can be made by them at home.
Felt And Ribbon Bookmarks:
- Scraps of felt and ribbons
- PVA glue
- Sharp scissors
- Sequins, buttons and other adornments
Easy Christmas Wreath:
- Mark the felt and cut it into the book mark sized pieces
- Smallest bookmark is 4.5*15 cm long and the largest book mark should be 5.5*21 cm long
- Each ribbon for each book mark should extend 5 cm beyond the end of the felt
- Stick it down with glue
- Adorn the ribbon with sequins, buttons and other adornments
- Paper plate
- Green paint
- Ribbon and materials like glitter, sequins
- Cut out of Christmas card
The kids can make these crafts and gift them to their friends and relatives. Easy Christmas crafts for kids' make the young children utilize their time effectively. Christmas Carnivals is ready with more such craft ideas for the kids.
- The paper plate should be cut out centrally
- Outside ring should be intact
- Paint the green and then decorate it as you
- Use Christmas ribbon to hang up the wreath