During the Christmas festival the adults as well s the children get involved with the crafting activity. These crafts differ from each other in their color combination, shapes sizes and themes. A lot of fun and enjoyment is associated with this crafting activity Christmas Nature Crafts For Kids, as the name suggests, are crafts that can be made by children with ease.
Nature Wreath Craft
- Cardboard or cardboard box (depending on how big you want your wreath)
- Silver metallic spray paint
- Box cutter, knife, or scissors
- Nature items (pine cones of various sizes, acorns, walnuts/walnut shells, chestnuts/chestnut shells, etc.)
Learn about the other Christmas Nature Crafts For Kids withChristmas Carnivals.
- Depending on the size that you want your wreath to be cut that sized circle from the cardboard. Cut out an inner circle, making sure to measure about 3-4 inches from the outside edge. This will give you the base of the wreath
- Collect the materials that are mentioned above. You can also add any other item according to your own will.
- Glue the pines cones onto the cardboard wreath. Be sure to space them out and do not glue them side-by-side. Glue them so they appear to be "standing up". Glue all the walnuts/walnut shells, chestnuts/chestnut shells, etc onto the wreath. You can break the acorns, walnuts, chestnuts in half to have different sizes and shapes In order to make the wreath pretty fill in all the places on the wreath.
- Allow the glue to dry and then. take the wreath outside and paint it with silver color. Allow it to dry completely.