Christmas is celebrated to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ, who is also known as the Son of God. It is a festival of the Christians and is celebrated worldwide with great pomp and vigor. People, especially in the West spent a large sum of money on various decorative items, as they want to decorate their homes in the best possible manner. The Christmas crafts form an integral part of the Christmas decorations. The Primitive Ornaments belongs to the group of Primitive Christmas Craft.
The Primitive Ornaments belongs to the group of Primitive Christmas Craft. Some of the Primitive Ornaments are as follows:
Learn about the other Primitive Christmas Craft with Christmas Carnivals.
- Punched Tin Lantern Ornaments - These adorable 4 inches antiqued punched tin lantern ornaments have the ability to add a primitive touch to the Christmas festival. The antique finish gives the craft a primitive look. It can be hanged from a shelf or attached to a Christmas gift.
- Rusty Tin Star Ornament- This 3 inches, rusty pinched tin star ornament is quite primitive. It has a hole in the bottom. A Christmas light can be inserted into the hole in order to make the ornament glow or shine brightly when it gets hanged on the Christmas tree.
- Tin Gingerbread Ornament- This ornament has a vintage looking tin finish and consists of a burgundy string hanger. It can be strung from any place with the help of the burgundy string hanger.
- Snowman Star Ornament- This ornament is 7'' tall. It is handcrafted from dyed batting and consists of a burgundy homespun, scarf, hand stitched face, rusty jingle bell buttons and is glittered with mica to give the effect of a frosty sparkle.
- Santa Bulb Ornament- This ornament is handcrafted from burgundy and tea dyed homespun. It measures 6'' tall. He is accented with a loopy tea stained wool beard, berries, and greens and also possesses a wire hanger.