|Children especially take a lot of delight in the making of the different kinds of Christmas Crafts. The Christmas Crafts add a festive touch to the holiday celebrations of Christmas.
The Christmas crafts, which are made by children at home or in the Sunday schools or at home are, used as a part of the Christmas decorations. Christmas Angels Crafts are a one kind of Christmas crafts.
The supplies that are needed and the instructions that are required to make Angel Ornament which belongs to the group of Christmas Angels Crafts is given below.
- 20" of 4" wide gathered lace
- 10" of 1" wide gathered lace
- 7/8" round wood bead or turning
- Craft hair
- 1 square of white felt
- Paint - brown or blue for eyes, red for lips
- Craft wire
- Braided cord
- 10" Fishing line or heavy duty clear thread
- Hot glue gun
- Gather 20" piece of 4" wide lace on wire and twist wire together for dress.
- Hot glue wood bead on top of gathered lace.
- Gather 10" piece of 1" wide lace on wire for collar, twist closed around base of head.
- Make wings out of felt in shape of a butterfly. Trim with braided cord around edge.
- Glue craft hair on the top of the bead.
- Cut a piece of braided cord and fit it on top of the head (as halo) and glue the ends together. Glue on top of hair.
- Knot piece of fishing line together and place it on top of the wings with the loop above the wings.
- Glue wings to the back of the angel.
- On wood bead pain eyes and mouth to give to it the image of a face.
Know about the other kinds of Christmas Angels Crafts and learn to make them with Christmas Carnivals.