Christmas crafts give a new meaning to the Christmas decorations. The Christmas crafts are used for adorning the inside as well as the outdoor of a house.
Through the making of these crafts the children get connected to the Christmas festival. The Preschool Christmas Crafts can be made with ease by the children.
Given here are some of the Preschool Christmas Crafts that can be tried at home:
Nativity Wreath Ornament
- 6" Artificial evergreen wreath
- Miniature Nativity figures
- Tacky glue
- Gold ribbon
- Glue some of the Nativity figures on to the wreath.
- Allow it to dry.
- Glue the other figures on the back side of the wreath.
- Allow it to dry
- Cut a piece of ribbon. Put through the middle of the wreath and tie a knot.
- Hang and enjoy.
Tri-Bead Wreath Ornament
- 12" Green chenille stem
- 20 Green translucent tri-beads (non-translucent beads may be used)
- 10 Red translucent tri-beads (non-translucent beads may be used)
- Wire cutters
- Cut the chenille stem in half.
- Feed beads on in order given: 1 red, 4 green, 2 red, 4 green, 2 red, 4 green, 2 red, 4 green, 2 red, 4 green, 1 red
- Twist the ends together and push sharp ends to inside of beads.
- Hang and enjoy
Learn to make other kinds of Preschool Christmas Crafts with Christmas Carnivals.