Paraguay is usually referred to as the South African empty quarter owing to its very small population. Although a land locked country, Paraguay has a lot to offer in terms of its diverse topography. So if this is where you plan to have your Christmas Weddings, here is Christmas Carnivals offering you tips about Christmas Weddings in Paraguay.
- Asuncion is the political and the economic capital of Paraguay. The other important cities of the country are Aregua, Encarnacion,Yaguaron etc.
- Since it is a land locked country, it has no beaches but there are some beautiful Jesuits mansions, national parks.
- December is a summer season here; so outdoor weddings are quite common. However, the traditional and formal Roman Catholic Church weddings are what we find commonly in Paraguay.
- Chaco's unhampered countryside can also provide you with the most romantic backdrop for Christmas Weddings in Paraguay. The untamed wilderness of the region adds glamour to the region.
- Hotel Resort Casino Yacht y Golf Paraguay, Golf Paraguay, Excelsior Hotel, Internacional Paraguay, are some of most famous hotels and resorts of the country.
- One of the most famous tourist attractions in Paraguay is Trinidad, which is considered to be the best-preserved Jesuit reduccions. This is a place, which is a settlement of their native population and can also be an option to add the essence of the land in your wedding.
Hope these suggestions are fruitful for the Christmas Weddings in Paraguay. Enjoy the festive season with