Christmas is a major festival of the South American country of Colombia as majority of the population are Roman Catholics. So this festive season is looked forward to as the major wedding season. If you too plan for an overseas wedding in Colombia, here are some tips for Christmas Weddings in Colombia.
Hope these suggestions are fruitful for the Christmas Weddings in South Africa. Enjoy the festive season with
Christmas Carnivals .
- Bogota, Baranquilla, Cartegena, and Cate are some of the major cities in Colombia. Each of these being the prime cities, there are some of the best hotels of the country.
- In Colombia, we usually look forward to beach weddings. The Paraque Nacional Tayrona has some of the most splendid beaches and it is also Colombia's most popular national park. The beaches here are surrounded with coral reefs and have deep bays.
- Some of the most famous beaches of Colombia are in Cartagena. Here the beaches are surrounded by the blue Caribbean Sea. Boca Grande and Laguito are some of the larger beaches of the city
- The Fort San Jose, which is also very popular with tourists, is in the island of Bocachica.
- Colombia is a country, which is famous for its verdant, and rich landscapes. If beach is not your choice for Christmas Weddings in Colombia, opt for resorts or private villas, which will provide you with such backdrops.