Christmas brings with it the time to make merry. It is the time to get close to your family and get involved with recreational activities. What better way that Christmas decorations! Decorating your Christmas tree has become a common phenomenon on Christmas and you have almost become an expert in it.Make snowflakes from white craft foam and hang them in all of your windows. Here is an easy method to make Christmas Foam snowflakes by Twila Lenoir:
You have also involved yourself much into house decorations. Now turn towards windows. Open it broad and feel the fresh air of December because itís time for Windows Christmas Decorations.
Here are some ideas:
- White craft fun foam
- Small goggle eyes
- Tacky craft glue
- 2 tiny pink pompoms or pink blusher
- Black or red marker
- Paper punch
- Printed snowflake pattern
Add a few drops of food coloring to white glue. Put the glue into a squeeze bottle or icing-piping bag. Draw simple Christmas star outlines on waxed paper. Pipe glue onto the paper, following your drawn outlines. Let it dry. Peel glue ornaments off of the waxed paper and hang on windows with thread or ribbon.
- Print the free smiley snowflake pattern and cut out the pattern.
- Use this paper snowflake to trace the pattern onto white craft fun foam.
- Make two identical patterns and cut them both out of the fun foam.
- Next, place one snowflake over the other, offset so that the points of the snowflakes do not overlap.
- Glue the two snowflakes together with tacky craft glue.
- With the paper punch, make a hole at the top of the snowflake.
- Glue on two small googly eyes (or draw your own eyes).
- Glue on two small pink pompoms for cheeks.
- If you don't have any pompoms, you can smudge on a very small amount of pink blush makeup as cheeks, or color lightly with pink paint or crayon.
- Finish your Smiley Snowflake Christmas Ornament by using a black or red marker to draw on a smile.
- If you wish, you could also dust on white glitter for added sparkle.
- Your Snowflake is ready for Window Christmas Decorations.
- Make as many snowflakes like this as you can and decorate your windows to give a frosty look to the decorations.
Donít forget to decorate windows with candles. Candles on your windows are sure to light up your night. Candles look elegant on window sills.
Light your Christmas windows beautifully this Christmas with Window Christmas Lights. These lights provide perfect outlines to your windows and light indoors as well as outdoors.