An Artificial Christmas Tree needs to be decorated with a particular color scheme and theme. A balanced coordination between tree toppers, tree lights and other tree ornaments is required to give the artificial tree the perfect look exhibiting the spirit of Christmas.
Here are some tips and steps that would guide you to give your Decorated Artificial Christmas tree that perfect look:
- First of all, assemble your artificial Christmas tree and then shape the branches or limbs such that spaces between each row of branches are minimum. The branch tips should be curved so that the tree looks as natural as possible.
- After assembling the tree, the next step is to put the lights. To install lights on the tree first test each strand by plugging them into an outlet to assure they work.
- Place lights near the ends of the branches, so that the lights outline the shape of the tree.
- Christmas tree ornament hooks should be attached to each ornament. The hooks should be long enough to avoid any disturbance to the branches because of the ornaments. Moreover, ornaments look more beautiful if hanged suspended rather than touching the branches.
- Larger ornaments should be hanged on lower part of the tree for balance.
- Choose a perfect tree topper for your artificial tree and put it on the top of it to make it reflect the real spirit of Christmas.