Charlie brown took home the most pathetic Christmas tree in a Charlie brown Christmas. The Charlie brown Christmas tree represents the Christmas tree from the famous cartoon.
The Charlie brown Christmas tree is made of wire branches and plastic needles having a criss cross-wooden base. The Charlie brown Christmas tree has bendable branches, which make it look exactly the way you want it to look, either beautiful or simply pathetic. The Charlie brown Christmas tree comes with one red Christmas ball ornament.
- The Charlie brown Christmas is the longest running cartoon in history. The Charlie brown Christmas cartoon is Whimsical, melancholy, and ultimately full of wonder, it is a holiday favorite for countless families.
- As the Christmas celebrations begin Charlie brown finds himself becoming more and more depressed as he searches for the true meaning of the Christmas holiday amidst the glitz and commercialism.
- Charlie brown meets Lucy who asks him to find the Christmas tree. Lucy asks Charlie brown to find for them an aluminum Christmas tree.
- Charlie brown finds the most smallest, sickliest looking tree he can find, which is rapidly loosing the few needles it has. Charlie brown feels pity on the Christmas tree and feels it needs him and he too needs the Christmas tree.
- The gang that is singing and enjoying on seeing the Charlie brown Christmas tree bursts out in mocking laughter. It seems failure has once again come for Charlie brown. Charlie brown is ashamed and takes away the Christmas tree in disgust.