It is said that Charity is the best way to get near to God. When Jesus was crucified, he did a charity, which perhaps no body can do. He paid the penalty for the sins of whole mankind. You don't need to pay off for anybodys sins but help somebody in crisis.
This Christmas change somebodys life, be it the poorest child in your street or a physically disabled person, by giving him or her Christmas Charity Gifts.
Christmas charity gifts would be perhaps the best way to serve the purpose of Christmas for which Jesus came to us as our savior and walked on this earth two thousand years ago.
Here is some information about Christmas Charity gifts:
- Teach some poor children of your nearby areas. You have got the treasure of education and knowledge. Pass this treasure and leave your legacy behind by educating those children whose parents can't afford to send them to schools.
- Gift a poor Shepherd a flock of Sheep that would help him earn more for his family.
- Give your physically disabled friend a wheel chair so that he can walk on it without help of any one.
- Do charity donations for various NGOs and other institutes that work for upliftment of the poor and the destitute.
- Change the life of a needy even for one day by giving Christmas Charity gifts on the day of Christmas and make someone's Christmas brighter. Give new clothes to beggars and new toys to their children. Your children may break it in few days but beggars children will treasure it throughout their lives.
- If God has given you enough then donate in a hospital for treatments of the poor and help someone heal his wound.